Friday, September 15, 2017

What I'm seeing; what do I write?

Tables and cars
Parking lot
Mothers with babies
Guys just gotten sheared
Curbside pickup at Whole Foods
Bistro not set up nor tables washed,
leftover crumbs and slop from last night,
a mostly clean chair for me
Not very busy day for Friday afternoon.
But parking spaces fairly full
My lover stopped by to chat and make some arrangements. She'll come home with me
Purple chairs, six; orange ones, 18; reds five; and seven greens.
Orange has it too for the pumpkin patch
Clouds many, milky grey with white outline borders
all against the bright blue sky

- - - - 

Photo and Poem Copyright, © 2017 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved

Written while sitting outside our Whole Foods Market in Katy, Texas.   Now linked with Sanaa Rizvi at the Imaginary Garden. Come see, http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2017/09/of-muse-and-me.html?m=1

6 Comments:

At Friday, September 15, 2017 5:09:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

I am wondering what all the colourful chairs are for - a big family event? Sounds intriguing, Jim.

 
At Friday, September 15, 2017 5:32:00 PM, Blogger Vanessa Victoria Kilmer said...

I'm glad you found a clean chair.

 
At Friday, September 15, 2017 9:31:00 PM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

Life (and poetry) is good when the sky is blue. :-)

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2017 3:03:00 AM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

Oh I love this! Especially; "Clouds many, milky grey with white outline borders all against the bright blue sky." Thank you so much for participating, Jim 💘

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2017 7:56:00 AM, Blogger Gillena Cox said...

I too am like that through all the busyness, I pause to look at the clouds

have a nice weekend Jim

much love...

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2017 7:19:00 PM, Blogger purplepeninportland.com said...

Love the cloud description in this, Jim!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home